I will be updating this page as I make progress on each item and I will also be writing a post about each one. Search the tag 18 before 2018 for all the posts.
1.Blog once a week
Maybe more. I don’t want to be to strict about a posting schedule or series, etc but I do want to record something every week.
2. Read through the New Testament
Because its good for me.
3. Create a stipple drawing
One of my favourite projects while in school. I am thinking a lion.
4. Finish my list of 1000 things I am thankful for
I have started this list way to many times…time to finish it.
5. Sew a quilt
My house is freezing, this is a necessity.
6. Run a 5k
This is motivation to keep working out regularly.
7. Learn how to screen print
I own a machine and have a million ideas for using it but I need to learn how.
8. Write out the Proverbs
Thanks Sarah for this idea!
9. Capture a day in the life in each season (winter, spring, summer, fall)
I love the idea of capturing normal life. Again, this is something I have attempted in the past and have not followed through. Excited to do this.
10. Buy coffee for 10 strangers
Because it’s cool to be kind after all.
11. Embroider something onto an old tshirt
Another idea that I have had floating in my head the past couple of months that I need to get out!
12. Complete a 100 day creative challenge
I have to admit that this is in the works for my team…I am excited to flesh it out.
13. Complete the Beachbody 3 Week Yoga Retreat
14. Photograph my house
This one feels a little stereotypical blogger / vain but I know I will love looking back and remembering this #littlehamiltonhouse.
15. Write an encouraging note to someone every week
Generous in all areas
16. Create a simple video
Because I don’t know how to do that and video ads a whole new dimension to recording a journey.
17. Visit each of Ottawa’s museums
They are free on Thursday nights after all.
18. Finish Evee’s first year album
Because before I know it she will be 18 and the album will still not be done…